Update | 2020-12-10 15:06:00
v1.9.0 Update Notice
Greetings from Com2uS!
We'd like to share details of the v1.9.0 update.
Please read below for the details.
■ Update Schedule
- Dec. 10th
* Update schedule details will be notified with a separate notice.
■ Update Reward
Update Reward will be given when you log in to the game after the update.
- Diamond x200 + Energy x50 (Until Dec. 17th 11:59pm)
■ Update Details
1. New Content: Guild Raid
- The Guild Raid content where you can challenge a powerful boss with your guild members will be added.
- The Guild Raid starts every Monday at 12am and continues until Saturday 11:59:59pm.
- The Guild Raid takes a break and won't be held during Sunday 12am - 11:59:59pm every week.
- Raid Mercenaries are selected every week at the beginning of the Guild Raid, and ATK Bonus is applied to the selected Mercenaries when you use them.
* The first Guild Raid begins on Dec. 14th after the update is applied.
* The Guild Raid and tally schedules are held based on server time.
* If the number of guild members is less than 8 before the start of the Guild Raid (Monday 12am), your guild cannot participate in the Guild Raid even if the number of guild members becomes 8 or more during that week.
* Guild members who have newly joined while the Guild Raid is in progress cannot participate in the raid. (Members who join the guild for the first time after creating an account can participate in the Guild Raid.)
* If you are expelled from the guild or leave the guild while the Guild Raid is in progress, you cannot participate in the ongoing Guild Raid even if you join another guild. (If you are expelled from the guild or leave the guild while the Guild Raid is in progress, you cannot receive the Guild Raid reward for the previous guild.)
* If you are expelled from the guild or leave the guild while the Guild Raid is in progress, the history of the Guild Raid you participated in will be deleted.
* All battles that take place at the end of the Guild Raid will be terminated and are not included in the raid score, so please be sure to end the battle before the time is up.
[Guild Raid Battle Overview]
- You can enter the Guild Raid through the raid menu on the Guild main screen. It will open every week if there are at least 8 guild members before the start of the Guild Raid.
- Guild Raid consists of 8 types of control stations and 1 type of boss. If you occupy 2 adjacent control stations, boss Azid's defense will decrease.
- Each control station can only be occupied by one guild member, and the control station that is already occupied cannot be attacked again.
- Each guild member can attack Boss Azid 5 times, regardless of whether the control station is occupied or not.
[Guild Raid Reward]
1) Guild Ranking Reward
- The rank of the guild in the server is calculated according to the combined maximum damage score of all guild members participating in the Guild Raid.
- Diamonds are sent as rewards according to the guild rank or percentage.
- Guild Ranking Reward is sent to the Inbox after the Guild Raid ends.
* Guild members who did not participate in attacking the Guild Raid Boss won't be rewarded.
2) Guild Member Ranking Reward
- The rank of the guild members in the guild is calculated according to the maximum damage of each guild member participating in the Guild Raid.
- Diamonds and Reprocessing Catalysts are sent as rewards according to the rank of the guild members.
- Guild Member Ranking Reward is sent to the Inbox after the Guild Raid ends.
* Guild members who did not participate in attacking the Guild Raid Boss won't be rewarded.
3) Best Points Reward
- You can get the Best Points Reward based on the points you achieved in Boss Azid.
- Neostones or Fine Adjustment Lens are sent as rewards along with GP according to the points achieved.
- The Best Points Reward is sent when you reach the designated amount of damage.
* The Best Points Reward is available only once a week for each section.
2. New Content: Equipment Change System
- An equipment change system that allows you to change existing equipment to new equipment effects will be added.
- You can change sub-properties/sets/parts of equipment, and you can obtain the necessary materials through Guild Raid, Guild Point Shop, and equipment disassembly.
* Main materials: Fine Adjustment Lens, Set Reissue Modules, Reprocessing Catalysts, Gold, Steels, and Modules
1) Sub-property Change
- You can change the sub-properties of 3★ or higher equipment that has been powered-up to +12 or higher.
- When proceeding with the sub-property change, its type and value are randomly changed while the prefix property remains the same.
* When proceeding with the sub-property change, the equipment's grade, rarity, set effect, part, main property, prefix property, and power-up level are maintained.
* You can change sub-properties of the equipment in use.
2) Set Change
- You can change the set effect of 3★ or higher equipment.
- When proceeding with the set change, the current set effect is randomly determined among other set effects except the current one.
* When proceeding with the set change, the star grade, rarity, part, main property, prefix property, sub-property, and power-up level are maintained.
* You can change sets of the equipment in use.
3) Part Change
- You can change the part of 3★ or higher equipment.
- When proceeding with the part change, the current part of the equipment is randomly determined among other equipment parts except the current one.
- Depending on the changed part and the power-up level applied previously, the main property, prefix property, sub-property type and value are randomly applied.
* When proceeding with the part change, the star grade, rarity, set, and power-up level are maintained.
* You cannot change the part of the equipment in use
3. X-MAS Season Theme
- In celebration of Christmas, the app icon, title image, and main lobby will be applied with the X-MAS theme.
- Christmas themed portraits will be added. (Available from events in near future)
4. New Package/Item and Shop Improvement
1) New Package
● Level-up Pack
* Each package can be purchased once per account after the update.
* Level-up Pack I can be purchased by entering the Package Shop/ Level-up Pack II can be purchased when reaching account Lv. 30/ Level-up Pack III can be purchased when reaching account Lv. 45.
● Guild Point Shop
- 4 new items will be added to the Guild Point Shop.
- SSR Promotion Card: 55,000 GP (Available once a week)
- Fine Adjustment Lens: 2,400 GP (Available 6 times a week)
- Set Reissue Module: 2,400 GP (Available 6 times a week)
- Reprocessing Catalyst: 2,400 GP (Available 6 times a week)
2) Shop Improvement
- An alert message will appear when you try to purchase a large quantity of items at once.
- A package efficiency will be indicated at the Package Shop.
5. Convenience Improvement and Balance Modification
1) Battle Speed
- You can now change the battle speed up to 4x.
* The 4x battle speed function unlocks upon Lv. 20
2) Mercenaries Upgrade
- You can now adjust points that can be used in Mercenaries Upgrade.
- The UI that displays Upgrade Points has been improved so that it clearly marks [Points required/ Points Owned].
- Guild masters can now invite players who haven't joined a guild to their guild.
- One free craft slot will be added. (Before: 1 free slot → After: 2 free slots)
5) Daily Quest
- You can now use Collect All to collect all rewards achieved among the Daily Quest.
- The Daily Quest rewards will be improved.
6) Hero Challenge
- A notification will be added on the chat when the highest score is reached for each Mercenary in the Hero Challenge.
7) Quick Menu
- A guide category will be added to the Quick Menu.
8) Mercenary List
- The sorting information set in the mercenary list will be saved.
- When mercenary information is changed in the Mercenary menu, it is now sorted according to the sorting criteria.
* The exposure of the Alliance/Harz faction is not saved.
* In content with recommended mercenaries, recommended mercenaries are not affected by the sorting criteria. (Battle Center and Guild Raid)
* Example: When you set a sorting criteria by battle power in the Mercenary menu, the list of mercenaries in the battle preparation screen is sorted by battle power.
9) Balance Modification
- The name of the boss that appears in 'Elimination' mission of Story Ch. 13 will be changed to Azid.
- The skills and skill description of the boss that appears in 'Elimination' mission of Story Ch. 13 will be changed.
- When Examina creates her ghost, a boss will set her ghost as an attack target.
6. Bug Fixes
1) Battle Related
- Fixed an issue of Lycan, a monster appears in Trace Specimens > Isard, using No. 2 skill under the Immovable state.
- Fixed an issue of the effect remaining even after using the Rage Skill while Lycan is under the Immovable state.
- Fixed an issue of Lycan being able to move even under the Immovable state.
- Fixed an issue of 'Shield Removing Device' Rage Card not being applied properly.
- Fixed an issue of the mercenary placement being pushed back compared to earlier formation when re-entering the boss battle preparation screen after playing the battle one time in Party.
2) Mercenary Skill Related
- Fixed an issue of Tarak's Rage Skill targeting the Gold Battlefield boss when it's used.
- Fixed an issue of the effect remaining even after using the Rage Skill while Tarak is under the Immovable state.
- Fixed an issue of Lakshmi's Determination effect not being removed by beneficial effect removing skills.
- Fixed an issue of Miles being defeated instantly when the Damage Ignore effect duration is over after stealing the effect from Examina’s ghost.
- Fixed an issue of Miles not being able to steal Lakshmi’s Determination effect.
- Fixed an issue of Trevor's knock back effect not being applied when activating the Rage Skill trait.
3) Mercenary Contract and Manage Related
- Fixed an issue of Raymond not being shown on the Mercenary Contract List.
(Raymond won't be available for contract since he is scheduled to be updated later)
- Fixed an issue of the skill card text being displayed as duplicates in Today's Mercenaries card draw pop-up.
- Fixed an issue of the mercenary collection percentage and counts not being applied instantly upon the contract.
- Fixed an issue of text being cut off in the Mercenary Ability and Exclusive Equipment information pop-up.
4) UI and Frame Related
- Fixed an issue of the Clear pop-up not appearing when completing the Story Ch. 11 Search mission.
- Fixed an issue of the Support Mercenary UI keeps showing on the thumbnail of the previously set mercenary when setting the Support Mercenary in the Mercenary menu.
- Fixed an issue of the text in the Upgrade Quest gadget being cut off intermittently.
- Fixed an issue of the "Rate Up Skill Card Change" list being exposed abnormally when scrolling the screen to see the cards to switch with in Card Draw.
- Fixed an issue of Tala’s attack range not being marked when you equip Tala Maid Skin.
- Fixed a text issue of the payment conditions for wreath and neon sign frames.
- Removed the royal frame which was being incorrectly exposed.
7. First-time Clear Challenge Event (Aslan Mercenaries' Mission Event) Reward will be sent. (Global & Asia Servers)
- The [1st Clear Portrait] and an [SSR Skill Card Selective Ticket] will be sent to those who cleared each content for the first time.
- Even if you clear two or more contents for the first time, only the reward you've achieved first will be sent.
- Trace Specimens All Clear: [PPPPP]
- Reach Max Level for the first time (Lv. 60): [piichan]
- Trace Specimens All Clear: [大E了没闪]
- Reach weekly No. 1 as Champion tier in Arena: [mosyonori]