Greetings, Portal Masters!
We are extremely excited to reveal the in-depth details of V1.0.12 update!
※ Due to the change in Login sequence, intro movie and tutorial battle will be played again once for all Portal Masters. We apologize for the inconvenience.
※ We have reconsidered changing any stat balance for Skylanders and decided to move on without any changes.
In case we do decide on any plans, we will let you know in detail.
[V1.0.12 Update Information]
1. New Summons
A) Realm Summons
- Clear stages in the Realm of Souls to get the new Realm Tickets. Collect 5 Realm Tickets to summon!
- 1 Realm Ticket can be acquired from clearing a floor in Realm of Souls.
- Rare to Legendary Skylanders will appear from Realm Summon.
2. Major Summon Changes
A) Wish Stone Summons
- A single Skylander, from Normal to Legendary, has a chance to be summoned from Wish Stones Summon.
- Villain Soul Stones and Potions were excluded from the Summon pool.
- The cost of Wish Stones has increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
- The amount of Soul Stones received from summoning will be fixed and will not be random.
B) Premium Summons
- Premium Summoning has been changed to Elemental Summoning.
- Elemental Summon will split into 8 separate Elements instead of 4 (Light and Dark are excluded).
- Gems are no longer used to summon.
- New Element Tickets are required to summon.
- Element Tickets can be transmuted with shards at the Alchemy House.
- Shards are received from trading in Skylander Soul Stones.
- Heroic to Legendary Skylanders are available from Elemental Summon.
*Premium Tickets will be obsolete, and 1,000 Gems will be compensated per Premium Ticket through Inbox.
C) Normal/Ultra Premium Summons
- “Normal Summons” and “Ultra Premium Summons" will be changed to “Summon” and “8X Summon”, respectively.
- You can acquire Premium to Legendary Skylanders from Summon and 8X summon.
- The quantities of Soul Stones from Summon and 8X Summon will be fixed and increase significantly.
- More Gems will be required for Summon. (100 Gems -> 120 Gems)
- Chances of Skylander you can acquire through Summon and 8X Summon will change.
- The opportunity to get increased amount of Soul Stones (Lightning Effect), will also be applied to Summon.
D) Point System
- Points are also given for using the revised single Summon.
- Collect 80 Points for a Point Reward.
- 8 Points are collected with an 8X Summon, and 1 Point with a single Summon.
- Once 80 Points are collected, a fixed number of a random Legendary Skylander Soul Stones can be acquired as a Point Reward.
- The current Points will be reset. Please make sure to claim available Point Rewards prior to the update.
- We will compensate the remaining Points into Swap Scrolls according to graded standards.
*If you have any question on the Point system, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.
3. New Skylanders! Chop Chop and Spotlight
- 2 new Skylanders join the team: Chop Chop and Spotlight.
- The new Skylanders can be acquired with Summoning or via Point Reward. They will not appear in the Hall of Chaos or from Selection Scrolls.
4. Changes to Adventure stages
- The Map of Skylands will change for intuitiveness.
- Skylander Soul Stones are excluded from rewards in Stages 1 to 6.
- Gold/EXP rewards have been increased in Stages 1 to 6.
- Energy cost at each stage will be adjusted.
- No Wish Stones will be available as rewards for Adventure stages.
- The Soul Stone drop from Stage 7 will be maintained.
- Entrance limit of Stage 7 in each Skyland will be decreased to 1 instead of 3.
5. Alchemy & transmuting Element Tickets
- Alchemy House, a new building, can be built from the Shop.
- You can construct Alchemy House at a Portal Master Lv. 15.
- Shards can be extracted from Skylander Soul Stones.
- Shards are used to create Element Tickets by transmutation.
- The quantity of Shards extracted varies with the rarity level of Soul Stones.
6. Changes to Guild/Arena Shops
- Guild/Arena Shop listings and their prices will be adjusted.
7. Revision to various Rewards
A) Mirage Tower
- Rewards for clearing stages and items in Crates will change.
- First Time Rewards and Star rewards will be revised.
C) Guild War & Invasion
- Rewards for the Guild ranking in Guild War and participation rewards in Invasion will change.
D) Rewards at Collection
- Gem Rewards for achieving Skylander Lv. in Collection will be adjusted.
- Gems and Wish Stones rewards for achieving Relationships missions will be adjusted.
E) Hall of Chaos
- Chances of discovering Rare to Legendary Skylanders in Extreme Dungeons will be adjusted.
F) Distorted Dimensions (9-10F)
- Drop rates of 6★ runes from 9-10F will be slightly increased.
G) Quests & Missions
- Rewards for Missions will be revised.
- Rewards for some Quests will be revised.
H) Magic Shop
- The prices of Soul Stones from the Magic Shop will be adjusted.
I) Friendly Matches
- Daily rewards will be adjusted.
J) Realm of Souls
- You can earn [Realm Tickets] at Realm of Souls.
- You cannot earn Skylander Soul Stones anymore in the Realm of Souls.
8. New Monthly Login Board
- A new monthly Login reward board has been added.
- The new reward board will only appear after all rewards from the current board have been claimed.
- The time between auto-battles will be shortened.
- The UI of Auto Battle x10 and Inventory have been revised.
- EXP of a Spectator will increase, and the amount of the EXP will be displayed at the Battle Preparation menu.
- Addressed an issue where Wild Storm's Skill Queue is reset due to transforming when in transformed state. Additionally Wild Storm will receive 1 Mana and first Skill's Cooldown Time will be slightly decreased after transforming.
- Addressed an issue where the Skill Lv. 5 effect of “Bad Hair Day” (Nightfall) was not applied. (Reducing Cooldown time.)
- Wish Stones rewards for sending and receiving will be increased.