Jun. 8th Update Notice
Greetings from Com2uS!
Today, the 4th Live Update of MLB 9 Innings 17 has been released!
▶ What is the Live Update?
MLB 9 Innings 17 is always aiming for the most up-to-date data! That is why we apply the actual league performance of current MLB players into MLB 9 Innings 17.
The cards of all players in the '17 season will be marked with ""Live"" as shown the image below.
- Example of a Live Player -
▲ The image above is only an example and may differ from the in-game card.
We've enhanced the gameplay by constantly checking the '17 season performance of the Live Players and applying it to the game.
(Ex. Players that have shown superb performance in real life will receive a stat increase in the game. Players that have been injured or are not performing well will receive a stat decrease in the game.)
▶ Jun. 8th Live Update
- We’ve applied all of the League records up to the recent dates of all of the MLB players. Check it out now at MLB 9 Innings 17!
▶ Player of the Month for May Update
- What is the Player of the Month Update?
It's a buff system that changes every month.
The Player that's selected for his excellent performance by the official MLB will receive bonus stats (all stats +5) for a month.
[Category 1] Player of the Month
[Category 2] Pitcher of the Month
[Category 3] Player of the Week
- The Player of the Month only applies to players of the '17 Season.
- The Player of the Month is based on the official record of MLB.
(▶ Go to check the MLB record: https://goo.gl/Omgmh2)
- The Player of the Month effect only applies until the next Player of the Month update.
▶ Other Updates
1) New Players
- 12 new players for '17 Season, including Sam Travis (BOS), JaCoby Jones (DET), have been added.
2) Team Changes
- The teams of some players have been updated to the most recent data.
3) Lineup Changes
- The lineup for each team has been updated to the most recent data.
4) Position Changes
- The positions of some players have changed.
5) Players with no gameplay record during the season can no longer be recruited.
However, players you already have in possession will remain in the lineup.
- The face models of some players added with the 3rd Live Update will be changed temporarily to fix the bugs in the game.
We'll try our best to apply the latest face models as soon as possible.
We'll come back with more Live Updates!