Greetings from Com2uS!
Please see below for more info on the Developer's Note regarding the modifications in Equipment & Gem Properties and Nest of Trials!
※ Please note that the details listed below may change during development. Please check the update notice later on for the finalized details.
[Equipment Property Modification]
> Our intention on Equipment & Gem Properties Modification
In the beginning, the status of a particular Hero that users possess had more effect on the game rather than the items equipped on the Hero, such as Equipment or Gems; however, these items became more important as the service continues and the Heroes that users possess became similar in terms of stats and ability.
Naturally, Equipment and Gem Farming became one of the core content in the game and it's rather putting more stress on users when they get a property that's not as useful.
Therefore, we decided to change some of the properties on Equipment and Gems via this patch along with some balancing.
- Modification of current properties
- New properties
- Properties to be removed
> CRT Evasion, CRT DEF, Attribute UP, Attribute RES, Recover, Revive, Speed (%)
* Regarding properties that will be removed from the game, equipment properties created before the update will be maintained but these properties won't appear anymore via equipment drops, summons and power-ups after the update.
- New properties
> New Main Property: Recovers every turn
> New Sub-properties: CRT RES, CRT DMG Down, Attribute Power-up, Penetration RES
[Gem Property Modification]
* New properties will be automatically applied to relevant Gems after the update.
* If a Hero is already equipped with an Attribute RES Gem, the Gem will be changed to an Attribute Power-up Gem. For Attribute RES Gems that aren't equipped on any Hero, they'll be changed to Penetration RES Gems.
[Nest of Trials Improvement]
The Nest of Trials will be modified as follows since the playtime for users who are getting high scores has increased to a burdensome level.
- You will be able to play the Nest of Trials starting 2 stages before the highest wave you've reached. Bonus turns that were given when clearing each wave will be removed and each wave will now have 50 turns.
- Gold reward will be slightly increased and users will also be able to get Gold when a Legendary Accessory drops as a reward.
- Users will now be able to see their accumulative record for each Boss.
- Planned to be updated in late-May
Please stay tuned for the next Developer's Note!