Greetings from Com2uS!
Wonder Tactics will be updated to v1.4.5 on Mar. 23rd and we will be holding maintenance to proceed with the update.
Please read below for more info on the update.
▶ Maintenance Schedule
- Mar. 23rd 11pm - Mar. 24th 1am PDT
* Please make sure to update your game to the latest version since versions below v1.4.4 will be blocked after the update.
* The maintenance schedule may change or end earlier than expected.
* The time of the EXP/Gold Boosters that are in use during the maintenance will be extended by the time spent for the maintenance.
▶ Maintenance Reward
- 50 Energy + 30,000 Gold
(Rewards available for 24 hours after the maintenance ends.)
▶ v1.4.5 Update Details
- Hero Balancing Patch
- Equipment Managing Improvements
> Display of the Hero Stat will be improved.
> You'll now be able to check all of the stats that weren't displayed previously on the Hero Info.
(Attribute Up, Attribute RES, CRT Evasion, CRT DEF, Recover, Revive)
> You'll now be able to compare the stats of the current equipment (or Gem) and the equipment you want to equip to check which stats are to be modified.
> New Equipment Property Filter Feature will be added.
> You'll now be able to select a designated property and display only the equipment with the selected property at the Inventory with the new Filter Feature.
> You can select up to 3 properties and the equipment will be shown in the order of grade> rarity> no. of selected properties that the equipment possesses.
> Recommended property will be displayed at the bottom of the property selection pop-up for some Heroes. (The recommended property will be shown based on the equipment property of other players. Please note that this is only a reference.)
> You'll now be able to use the Filter Button to Sell/Disassemble the equipment with unnecessary properties at the Sell/Disassemble Tab.
> You'll now be able to expand the Inventory more conveniently.
> You'll now be able to instantly expand the Hero/Equipment Inventory from the alert pop-up that appears when there's not enough Inventory space.
> New Expand Button will be added at the top of the Equipment Inventory.
- Sky Fortress Improvements
> The Sky Fortress will be open during Mar. 27th - Apr. 2nd.
> 1 new Shrine and 2 Shrines that were previously opened will become available.
> Details of the Sky Fortress will be modified as follows.
- You can enter the Sky Fortress up to 10 times a day.
- You can't enter a different difficulty once you clear all stages for one difficulty.
- You can only collect the reward for the difficulty you cleared.
(After the Change)
- You can enter the Sky Fortress up to 15 times a day.
- You'll be entering the Sky Fortress starting from the Beginner Mode.
- You can enter the next difficulty once you clear all stages for the current difficulty.
- You can collect all rewards for the difficulty you cleared.
> A notice will be displayed on the chat when you clear the Advanced Mode.
- Legendary Equipment Summoning Improvements (Shop)
> Legendary Equipment Summoning 10+1 and a bonus system will be added at the Shop.
> Summoning Cost Details
4~6★ Equipment Summoning 10+1: 1,000 Crystals
5~6★ Equipment Summoning: Requires 4~6★ Equipment Summoning 5 times
6★ Equipment Summoning: Requires 5~6★ Equipment Summoning 5 times
> Hero Summoning and Equipment/Gem Summoning will be shown separately at the bottom of the Legendary Equipment Summoning Menu.
> The MAX space at the Hero Inventory will be increased from 400 to 500 slots.
> You'll now be able to Disassemble/Sell the equipment right after summoning the equipment.
> The issue of the battle being counted as a loss when all enemies are defeated while the remaining no. of turns becomes 0 in the Guild Battle will now be counted as a victory.
> You'll now be able to acquire 4★ Legendary Equipment from B1 & B2 of the Ancient Fortress, and the drop rate of 4★ Legendary Equipment will increase in B3 & B4.
> The issue where users aren't able to perform Fixed Evolution on the Heroes that are waiting to go on the Exploration will be resolved.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!