Greetings from Com2uS!
Update v1.1.0 has been released! With this update, the game will be moving on to the '17 season. Check below to see the update details!
1. Season Changed to '17 Season
With the season change, MLB 9 Innings 16 will become MLB 9 Innings 17. New content will be coming along the way, so stay tuned!
2. New Prime Players
Prime Players are cards that represent the season that the Player showed superb performance during his career.
- How to get Prime Players: Prime Players are available from Player Packs that drop at least Silver grade Players with a fixed chance.
(Signature Player Pack, All Star Pack, Intermediate Player Pack excluded)
- Prime Player Card Benefits
1) The grade increase will always be +5 higher than Basic Cards and it will always increase at the maximum amount.
2) The Player's Condition will never fall below Fair. The condition will always be Good or Fair, so it will be easy for you to manage the Player's Condition.
3. New Brag Lineup Feature
Tap the Brag Lineup Button to show off your lineup to your friends!
There are 2 ways you can use the Brag feature.
1) [Main Menu] > [My Info on the top-left] > [Brag]
2) [Team Management] > [Lineup] > [Brag Lineup]
Boast your lineup on various social medias!
4. Merchandise Improvement and Modification
1) Team Selective Pack Improvement
You are given 3 Player Packs when you purchase the Team Selective Pack. These 3 Player Packs will no longer drop duplicate Players.
2) Player Upgrade Ticket Package Modification
5. Bug Fixes
What do you think about this update?
There will be more coming along the way, so stay tuned! We hope you have a wonderful season with MLB 9 Innings 17!