Greetings from Com2uS!
Light will be updated to v2.0.1 on Jan. 11th.
Please see below for more info.
> Update Schedule
Jan. 11th 10pm - 11pm PST/Jan. 12th 1am - 2am EST
* Please update your game to the latest version since versions below v2.0.0 will be blocked after the update.
* The game may be temporarily unavailable during the update, so please check the update schedule to avoid any inconveniences.
* The update schedule may change and we'll put up another notice if the schedule changes.
▼ New Heroes
- New Heroes will be added.
- New Heroes will be available via Premium/Special/Legendary Hero Scroll.
▼ Hero Balancing
- The Hero balancing will be modified as follows.
▼ Skill Tooltip Modification
- The word "battle" will be changed to "PvP" in the Leader Skill description.
- The description error in the Floria's leader skill, "Warmth" will be resolved. (Battle/Arena -> PvP)
- The Monster balancing in Velacia will be modified as follows.
- New "Python" Raid will be added in Velacia.
- You can acquire new Rune Sets from the Python Raid. (Attribute/Penetration/Philosopher Rune)
- New Python Investigation Missions will be added.
- The number of Raid Maps that are open during 1 day will be increased from 2 to 3 maps.
- The issue of the Raid Boss's Accuracy Stats not being applied correctly in Lv. 11-13 of the Raid will be resolved.
▼ New Runes
- You can now Craft Attribute/Penetration/Philosopher Rune at the Rune Craft House.
- The Growth Pack Reward for reaching Team Lv. 50 will be changed to Mythical Hero Scroll, and users who already purchased the Growth Pack and collected the final reward will also be able to purchase the Growth Pack once again.
- The Village Background will be changed back to default. Go to the Settings if you want to change the background.
- The MAX no. of slots will be changed from 300 to 350 at the Hero Inventory.
- The selected Rune Info will now be displayed when selling multiple Runes.
- The issue of the Guild Raid Boss, Nhumer's color not being displayed correctly will be resolved.
- The Transcendence Info will now be displayed at the Chat when you successfully Transcend a Hero.
- The issue of the mission window for "Fellowship of Zemer" being displayed upon log-in even after completing all missions will be resolved.
- The issue of the Transcendence/Awakening Info of Friend's Rep Hero not being displayed correctly in the Friend List will be resolved.
- The issue of the Auto Battle Button being activated even for maps that haven't been cleared will be resolved.
- The issue of the Hero being recovered even when the Hero's under the Disturb Recovery Effect will be resolved.