Developer's Note - Episode 15 1st Anniversary Major Update Preview
Greetings from Com2uS!
Many of you are probably well aware of the major update that's being released to celebrate the 1st anniversary.
Pre-registration will be available until the update, so make sure to participate!
Pre-register now :
Please read below for more info on the update.
* Please note that the details listed below may change during development. Please check the update notice later on for the finalized details.
Sky Fortress, a test site of gods to see if the user has the power to overcome crisis when dangers of the world are sensed!
- Sky Fortress Details
> Sky Fortress is an Event Dungeon that is open for a week from time to time.
> Sky Fortress has 3 shrines(zones) with 15 stages in total.
> Sky Fortress has three difficulty levels (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced).
> You can acquire a reward according to the difficulty when you clear each shrine's final stage, and the reward will be available for one time only per shrine regardless of the difficulty.
- Sky Fortress Special Rules
> You have to defeat the Boss to win at waves.
> Enemies have special abilities such as "block continuous damage".
> You have a certain number of tries for a day, and the number of tries will be reset every day.
Go beyond the limit of Transcendence! Blessed Heroes that can strengthen the Heroes will be added.
What is the Blessed Hero?
- Blessed Heroes have the same ability with the Normal Heroes, and have MAX Transcendence +1 compared to the Normal Heroes.
You can Transcend a Hero up to 10 times (Normal Hero's Transcendence +5 and Blessed Hero's Transcendence +5).
The effects from the Transcendence after Lv. 40 (Transcendence +5) will be different than the existing ones.
Transcendence +1~5 : Max Lv. +2 (ATK/DEF/HP increase for 20% each due to Lv. +2.)
Transcendence +6~10 : No change in MAX Lv. (ATK/DEF/HP increase for 10% each, and ATK Speed +11 per Transcendence)
There is no difference in Transcendence order, and you can Transcend a Hero up to 10 times (Normal Transcendence +5 and Blessed Transcendence +5).
How to get the Blessed Hero: Blessed Hero Pieces, Summoning at the Shop, Hero Scrolls
*You can acquire the Blessed Hero from 3★+ Heroes with a fixed chance.
* You won't be able to acquire Blessed Heroes from summoning with Hero Pieces that were collected from the Secret Dungeon, Motherly Goddess Temira and etc.
[Special 30-day Rewards]
Special rewards will be available for 30 days to celebrate the 1st anniversary major update!
- Rewards given when you check in for the first time
>1st Anniversary Legendary Hero Scroll, 3 Legendary Equipment (All Magic Sockets), Lv. 5 Gem Set, and 300,000 Gold.
- You will also get more rewards every day for 30 days!
5 New Heroes will be added.
- Hoami, the Hero that has the most unique skill out of the Mythical Heroes
- Toami, the Hero that has the strongest skill out of the Legendary Heroes
Please stay tuned sine more info will be released with the update.
- Planned to be updated in mid-January
Thank you all for the great year, we will make sure to make the game far more enjoyable this year as well.