Greetings from Com2uS!
MLB 9 Innings 16 has been updated to v1.0.5 on Nov. 16th!
Let's check out the details!
[v1.0.5 Update Details]
1. A new feature that allows you to see the list of items that you can get from the League Additional Reward Box has been added.
Did you know that you can get Random Boxes by clearing the Repetitive Missions in League Mode?
The items that you can get vary by year. Check out the list and see which season provides the items on your wish list!
2. The League Mode difficulty has been decreased.
Have you experienced frustration after being unevenly matched with a very strong team after a winning streak in League Mode?
The lowered difficulty will set you up with more evenly matched teams. Let's go for a longer winning streak!
3. New FA Tickets
FA Tickets have been added so that you can try recruiting the players you want! Try acquiring the players on your wish list!
4. We had received feedback that some users kept missing the window to change their starting pitcher.
Changes have been made so that you can get notifications for when you can change your starting pitcher!
5. New block list feature added to the chat.
Are you tired of rude and inappropriate comments in the chat channels?
You can now block players and manage the list of blocked users!
6. Misc. Modifications
1) Improved the rosters and positions from the 2015 and 2016 seasons.
2) Added some unique batting forms.
- Dee Gordon, Nolan Arenado, and more (Total of 13 players)
3) Menu Font Improvements
What do you think about this update? We would love to hear your thoughts to make more improvements in the future!