Apr. 22nd Update Patch Note
Hi, it's Com2uS!
Here's the patch note for the update on Apr. 22nd.
■ Update Schedule
- Apr. 22nd 10pm - Apr. 23rd 1am PDT
■ Update Details
● Some character drop routes have been changed.
- The following characters will now be available through Mileage Draw, Event Draw, Random Box, and the Scout menu: Jean(Ardor)/ MX82 Vann(Thunder)/ Silk(Whirlwind)/ Milky Way(Flash)/ Jeunese(Dark)
2. Feature Improvements
● The matching rules for the Galaxy Super League have changed to consider the team ability instead of the team rank.
> Now you can achieve victories more easily than before!
※ More improvements are scheduled to be made to the matching and point rewarding system.
● The match history which can be viewed at the player's profile has been improved. It will display the following matches:
1) Cleared Boss Matches(Ultimate)
2) Cleared Rival Matches(Hell)
3) Cleared Limited Matches (Victories of specific matches)
4) Cleared Special Event Matches (Victories of specific matches)
● "Strong Wind" will be applied to Hell difficulty Rival Matches.
● The renewal of Dark Penguin Matches has been delayed to May, and will take place along with the Penguin Match renewal.
● There have been some changes made to EA08 Bane's passive skills
- EA08 Bane(Thunder)'s passive "Speed of Light" has been changed to "Specialized Shoots".
> Speed of Light (Lv 5): Increases action speed by 20%
> Specialized Shoots (Lv 5): Inflicts 35% additional damage to the goal keeper
- EA08 Bane(Thunder)'s passive "Best Condition" has been changed to "Lethal Generator"
> Best Condition (Lv 5): Attack power is increased by 50% when HP is at 100%
> Lethal Generator (Lv 5): Increases critical rate by 5% every 5 min
> Lethal Generator II (Lv 5): Increases critical rate by 10% every 5 min
● Some of the skills of EA08 Bane(Thunder) and her AI minions have been balanced to meet the difficulty.
● Vermilion Bird(Whirlwind)'s tier 2 passive skills have been replaced with other skills
- Vermilion Bird(Whirlwind)'s passive "Rush II" has been changed to "Rush" and "Seeds of Fire" has been changed to "Seeds of Fire II"
> Previously: Rush II (Lv 5) : Recovers action bar by 40% with a penetration (Initially recovers 30% HP)
> Changed to: Seeds of Fire II (Lv 5): Increases attack power by 4, action speed by 3, and critical rate by 1.5% every 3 min
4. Bug Fixes
● The issue of being able to penetrate without limits using the action bar recovery has been resolved.
- Vermilion Bird(Whirlwind)'s passive skill has been changed to temporarily fix the issue.
● The issue of the omitted name of the voice actor for Black Daisy has been fixed.
● The issue of the game not displaying Kuma's dialogues when using active skills has been fixed.
Please check the maintenance schedule to avoid any issues.