V1.0.11 Update Information
Greetings Portal Masters!
We would like to inform you of the v1.0.11 update. For details, please read below.
1. Guild War Open
Guild War finally opens! Check which Guild is the best after the fierce competition.
Guild War starts with a preseason, and we will give you a notice about its regular season schedule when it’s finalized.
※ One season lasts 1 week.
※ The preseason starts on Jun. 24th 6:00pm (server time).
※ Only Guilds with 10 members or more can participate in Guild War.
※ Application for participation is required during 15:00-17:50 (Server Time) on the day of Guild War.
For more info, check out the guide below.
[See Guild War Guide]
2. Skill balance revision
- Several Light/Dark/Air Skylanders’ skills have been revised as below.
1) Knight Light
> Added 1 more turn for [QUEUE REVIVAL].
- Knight of Light (Passive)
> Changed conditions for activating the skill. (When the character has HP of 20% or lower → When the character has HP of 35% or lower)
- Speed of Light
> Changed conditions for activating the skill. (When the character evades an attack → When the character heals an ally)
- Power of Eon
> Changed chance to activate Bonus Hit. (50% → 70%))
> Decreased damage inflicted by Bonus Hit by 30%.
-Sharp Sword (Passive)
> Changed the effect of the skill. (Increases [ACC UP] → Increases [Block Rate UP].)
3) Light Hex
- Lightcore Orb
> Changed the order of the skill Lv. up effects.
(Lv.2) ATK + 10% → [HEAL UP Effect] count +1 on the ally with the lowest HP
(Lv.3) [HEAL UP Effect] count +1 on the ally with the lowest HP → ATK +10%
4) Light Jet Vac
- Shoot the Breeze!: Tank Reserves
> Increased Heal Power.
- Shadow Form (Passive)
> Changed conditions for activating the skill. (For every 5 skills used → For every 4 skills used)
- Interdimensional Shurikens
> Deleted the condition on the target: “the enemy with the highest ATK.”
2) Shadow Spitfire
- Fuel Injected Claws
> Increased Mana consumption to 2 from 1.
> Decreased cooldown time to 18sec. from 22sec.
> Increased damage of the skill by approx. 20%.
3) Shadow king Pen
- Ice Trail (Passive)
> Changed the skill’s effects.
Existing version: uses a skill 5 times to grant [DMG Share] on the ally with the lowest HP for 2 turns.
Updated version: Whenever Shadow King Pen attacks 3 times, gains FOCUS AGGRO for 1 turn.
> Changed the skill Lv. up effects accordingly.
(Lv.2) activates when attacking 2 times.
(Lv.3) Effect count +1
(Lv.4) activates when attacking 1 time.
4) Shadow Spyro
- Changed the character’s type from Defense to Expert.
> Revised basic stats of the character accordingly.
- Wing Slice
> Decreased Mana consumption to 4 from 5.
> Increased cooldown time to 11sec. from 8sec.
- Changed initial cooldown time of 57 Skylanders.
[Tap to see the details.]
3. Increase in EXP from Meditating Woodland
- Greatly increased EXP from stages in Meditating Woodland.
- Greatly increased EXP for spectators.
- Decreased Red Potions given as rewards accordingly.
4. Improvements in Shop
- Changed the amount of Skylander Soul Stones available at Shop and their prices.
- Added Runes in Shop.
- Runes can be purchased with Gold, Runes of very high grades will be available occasionally.
- You can use Gems to update items at Shop.
5. More entry resets for Stage 7
- You can now reset entries for Stage 7 of each Skylands up to 5 times. Previously, you could update them only once.
- More Gems are required as you reset more.
6. Improvements in Shop UI
- Improved the UI to enable easier search for an item.
- Revamped some packs and added new ones.
- Ultra Premium Summon Pack
- Premium Summon Pack
- Potion Pack
- First Legendary Pack
- Daily Pack 2
- 5★ Skylander Pack
- 4★ Skylander Pack
- Moderately decreased factors for DIMINISH skills.
- Added Invite request cancel feature.
- Improved Auto-Place feature. When you auto-place characters, characters to participate in a battle will be placed in the order of attack power, and spectators will also be automatically placed as well.
- Revised the UI and some rewards of Quests.
- Fixed a bug where Knight Light activates Knight of Light (a passive skill) while in a defenseless state.
- Addressed other user convenience issues.