Greetings from Com2uS!
Use Energy every day to claim rewards!
Clear missions to claim more rewards!
> Event: Oct. 14th 7pm - Oct. 28th 7:59am PDT
Rewards are available until Oct. 29th 7:59am PDT
> Event Details:
Event 1. Collect daily rewards!
Use 100 Energy every day to get 50 Energy and 50,000 Mana Stones!
Use 100 Energy Every Day: 50 Energy + 50,000 Mana Stones given every day
* Rewards are available only once a day, and the record resets every day at 8am PDT.
Event 2. Collect rewards for using Energy and completing missions!
Use Energy and complete missions to get rewards!
Missions will count even if you don't use the designated amount of Energy, so don't worry!
Use 200 Energy + Clear all Daily Missions 1 time: 100 Energy + 100,000 Mana Stones
Use 400 Energy + Enter the Arena 10 times: Mystical Scroll x2
Use 700 Energy + Use 300,000 Mana Stones: Ancient Coin x20
Use 1,000 Energy + Clear all Daily Missions 4 times: 3★ Rainbowmon, 100 Crystals
Use 1,500 Energy + Enter the Arena 30 times: Mystical Scroll x3
Use 2,000 Energy + Use 500,000 Mana Stones: Ancient Coin 30
Use 2,500 Energy + Enter the Arena 50 times: 4★ Rainbowmon
Use 3,000 Energy + Clear all Daily Missions 7 times: 200 Crystals
Event 3. Thank you for using Energy!
Special gifts for users who used 1,000/2,000/3,000 Energy!
Just spend Energy and you'll get rewards!
Use 1,000 Energy: Summoning Stone x100
Use 2,000 Energy: Attribute Scrolls (Water, Fire, Wind)
Use 3,000 Energy: Reappraisal Stone x1
- For EVENT 2, missions will count (starting Oct. 14th 7pm PDT) even if you don't use the designated amount of Energy.
- For EVENT 2, you have to use the designated amount of Energy and complete the designated mission to claim each reward.
- For EVENT 3, you can collect rewards if you use the designated amount of Energy regardless of your mission status.
- The reward will be available for 24 hours after the event ends.
- Please restart the game if you're playing when the event begins to avoid any delays.
- Please try restarting the game if you don't see your reward at the Inbox.
- The duration and remaining time for the event will be displayed in the time zone of the area that you reside in.
- For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.