Greetings from HIVE!
According to the policy of Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China (网络游戏管理暂行办法-文化部令第49号), all games being serviced in China now require real name authentication from users.
In order to comply with the regulations, HIVE will also introduce real name authentication process for all users in China.
Moreover, we’ll introduce a grace period for one week from the date of application for your convenience. Thus, you’ll be able to access the game regardless of whether you’ve completed the real name authentication or not during the grace period.
However, you must complete the real name authentication in order to access the game after the grace period ends, so please make sure to complete the process within the designated period to continue to enjoy the game.
In addition, if you are a foreigner (including users from Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan) who can’t be authenticated with a Chinese ID card, please contact us through the Customer Support and we will try our best to process your inquiry as soon as possible.
> Schedule: Dec. 7th 3pm KST
> Grace period: Dec. 7th 3pm – Dec. 14th 3pm KST
* However, the application time may change.
> Target User
- All users who access/join the game in China (Mainland Only)
> Authentication Details
- Mobile phone number authentication (Except those who already authenticated)
- Identification number/real name confirmation
> Compensation Details
- 30 Gems
- The compensation will be sent to the users who completed the real name authentication for each game within the grace period (including those who authenticated their real name during the pre-open period, Nov. 14th – 15th).
- The compensation will be available after Dec. 14th.
We appreciate your cooperation in advance.