■ Botting Check Card Input Method will be Improved
1. If you use Botting Check Card without a target, you will be able to enter Character ID same as before.
2. If you use Botting Check Card after selecting a target, the target's character ID will be automatically entered.
3. If you have Botting Check Card, the Botting Check Card Use category will be added to the Interactive Menu.
■ Botting Check Card Use Restriction Modifications
1. PvP available areas: you can only use Botting Check Card to characters in the same faction.
- You won't be able to use Botting Check Card to characters in the opponent faction.
2. You'll be able to use Botting Check Card to characters in the opponent faction while you are in PvP unavailable areas: Woody-Weedy Forest, Woody-Wordy Forest, Mushroom Marshland, and Mushroom Spore.
3. You won't be able to use Botting Check Card to users who have battle points from Boss.
4. You won't be able to use Botting Check Card in Village, Castles and Battlefields.
5. Botting Check Card application will be cancelled if you can't respond due to the status effect skills such as Stun, Fear.
- Botting Check Card will be returned to the user, and the number of available times to use Botting Check within fixed time will be recharged.
■ Restriction Standard Modifications
1. You will now be restricted if you log out to avoid responding to the Botting Check Card.
2. Restriction Details
-1st time: 5min
-2nd time: 5min
-3rd time: 5min
-4th time: 30min
-5th time: 1d
-6th time: Permanently
*Please note that the permanent restriction can't be canceled, so try not to get any disadvantages by testing the Botting Check Card.